Viviana India is running a 'Be Gorgeous' beauty contest on Facebook for a few months now and it is still on. There's an application through which you participate. You are asked to 'Like' their Facebook page and then to describe the word 'Gorgeous' within 160 words. Simple! Three winners are chosen each week as 'Viviana Be Gorgeous Woman of the Week'.
I had participated in the first week of November and won the same day. I received an email that the prize hampers are being sent shortly but when nothing came for more than 2 weeks, I emailed them. There was no response despite several emails and I really do not like one-way communications. What is the point of making people like your Facebook page to increase popularity when you don't even want to talk to your prospective customers?
Anyways, I got the same feedback from other winners and really had a very low impression of this company until I received my prize more than a month later in December and that made me feel happy. The products are if amazing quality, which inspired me to share the details with you.
| (L) Viviana Nail Laquer Outrageous Sky VNL003 - Blue |
(C)Viviana Nail Laquer Blinding Splash VNL004 - Yellow
(R)Viviana Nail Laquer Bold 'N' Beautiful VNL005 - Hot Red
|Viviana Feisty Fairy Lipstick|
|Viviana Feisty Fairy Lipstick Swatch (L) Single Swipe (R) 3 Swipes|
Except for the color, I really loved this lipstick and may buy more from this range. The color is Neon or Flourescent Pink, which looks beautiful in the swatch but horrible on the lips. It makes my teeth look veryyyyy yellow, almost green. Can you see the glitters? They are microparticles and you don't feel them at all.
- The finish is between matte and creamy.
- No smear, no smudge, low maintenance
- Does not dry lips.
- Does not settle into fine lines.
- Provides enough moisturization even in this dire winter.
- Amazing staying power. You won't believe, but this is a LIP TINT. The creamy layer does not wither off easily and once it does, the color is still intact on the lips no matter how much you eat or drink.
- The color goes off only with a makeup remover.
- Beautiful mild butter toffee-like fragrance.
- No taste.
- Awesome product
I am a very hard critic and this product actually is up to my expectations.
I have a Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Plum Perfect shade, which was way too creamy and would transfer to just everything (I hated it). The problem with Viviana Feisty Fairy is the color. But these two together make a Gorgeous Shade :)
|Blends better on lips as you can rub the lips together|
I wear the Viviana one as a base and then I wear my Maybelline one and it comes out as a very very pretty shade with the perfect formula - neither too creamy nor too dry and least maintenance - Just my type of makeup!
|Viviana Nail Laquer Blinding Splash VNL004|
DBP AND TOLUENE FREE
|Got 3 of them, INR 129 each|
These Viviana Nail Paints are gorgeous shades, I loved all three. I am not a nail paint person and would have loved another lipstick instead ;)
- They did not chip at all.
- The Yellow one was a little streaky on first application as compared to the red and blue one. It was probably due to the brush, which I did not like much. The brush hair are a little too long for neat application but still all shades came out well.
- You need at least two coats for an opaque finish.
- DBP and Toluene Free
- Toluene free nail paints (Lotus Herbals, Diana of London, Sally Hansen etc) have very poor stay. But these stayed intact on my nails for more than 2 days and withered off only when I did laundry and my hands were in water and soap for very long. Impressive!
- Lived upto it's claims: Quick Dry, Long lasting and Water Resistant
And by the way, even if you do not want to participate, do 'Like' their Facebook to get a coupon of INR 250. Details on Viviana Website home page. No, I don't like this business so I am not promoting them, but the products are really worth trying.
Hope you liked this post!